192.168.10.1 is a default IP address to login into the admin panel of a router to change the settings of the router. 192.168.10.1 Login will help you to access the login page of the router. Many router manufacturers use this IP address. This IP address consists of four sets of numbers that range between 0-255. The first three digits are the network id and the rest digits are the device id. The most common default username and password for the 192.168.10.1 IP address is admin. To access the router login page, you need to enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar of the web browser.
Steps to login to 192.168.10.1 IP address
If you know the default IP gateway of the router then you can easily log into the admin interface of the router. Follow the below steps to log in to 192.168.10.1 Ip gateway:
- First of all, connect your router’s network either through an ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- After establishing the connection, launch a preferred internet browser on your system.
- Now, type 192.168.10.1 in the address bar of the web browser and press the enter key.
- On the next window, a login page will appear. You need to enter the username and password to log in. then click on the login button.
- After this, you can manage the settings from the admin interface.
Steps to change the network name and password via 192.168.10.1
After logging into 192.168.10.1, you can easily change the network name and password. The process to change the network name and password is very simple and easy. Here are the steps to change the network name and password through 192.168.10.1:
- First of all, log in to the admin interface with 192.168.10.1 and then go to the home page.
- Thereafter, click on the wireless option and then click on the security option.
- Now, start scrolling and search for the Network name/SSID option. Then, enter the desired SSID in the required field.
- If you want to change the password then go to the wireless network and select the encryption protocol option.
- Thereafter, type the desired password in the required field and then click on the save or apply option.
Can’t access 192.168.10.1
If you are having trouble while accessing 192.168.10.1, then follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that you are using a valid IP address. Please note that IP addresses consist only of numerical digits not alphabets. Copy and paste the IP address in the URL bar very carefully.
- Some routers do not support wireless connections. In that case an ethernet cable to establish the connection.
- If still you are unable to access 192.168.10.1 then the possibility is that your router is not working properly.